Thursday, November 14, 2013
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The shifting natures of the national and local economies and the resulting conditions of the “great recession” have changed the way credit unions extend credit. It is more vital than ever to properly determine who potential borrowers are; whether their capacity to afford a loan has been affected; and the impact on the indirect lending process.
This webinar will provide an overview of indirect lending differentiators, controls, issues, and monitoring tips so you can identify risks in your indirect lending program and implement the necessary controls to effectively monitor it and reduce risk.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Indirect lending today and differentiators
- Overview of indirect lending issues and concerns
- Identify indirect lending risks and determine necessary controls
- Effective and essential controls
- Control implementation questions for indirect lending managers
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Important links to NCUA’s website
- An outsourced lending relationship questionnaire
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union management, indirect lending department personnel, internal auditors, supervisory/audit committee members, and anyone involved in lending.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER